A Welcome Distraction: Father/daughter Erotic Incest Art

 

Ila and Idris are a romantic father/daughter incest couple with a large age gap. Ila has albinism, and her father Idris has gigantism--she's not small, he's just very big.

-


They got bored during a bad horror movie, lmao. That's it, that's the whole premise.

I do think I'd like to write a small short story for this piece when I'm not eyeball deep in editing a novel for the second time, but I think that would stay pretty much exclusive to my Newsletter and my Subscribestar, haha.

I'd like to try that out because writing the short, painting a whole cover for a 6k to 18k story, and then writing a smaller free thing to point people toward buying the short story, is exhausting and does little to net me any kind of compensation that feels worth it long-term. I'd rather pivot a lot harder into writing long romance novels and learning that process from a business perspective, and then let my short stories be looser, less serious affairs that let me pull from my, "Hehe I had a horny idea, I'm gonna do something with that" pile of ideas.

Anyhow, enjoy an idea from said pile of horny ideas. ♥ As is probably obvious, rendering Idris's hands, his prick, and his balls was really fun.

You can find more of my work at the links below. Thanks so much for looking! ♥

FIND ME
WEBSITE | SUBREDDIT | WATTPAD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

BUY BOOKS AND ART PACKS
EBOOKS | ARTPACKS

FREE ROMANCE
DANCE OF VEILS

FREE EROTICA
ON HER KNEES

SUPPORT ME

SUBSCRIBESTAR | NEWSLETTER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mid Morning: Father/daughter Erotic Incest Art

Idolatry: Father/daughter Incest Romance Art