INTRODUCTION

My name is Namiin Stone, and I live in fantasy worlds full of strife and grief--though they are worlds overfull with love and longing too. Full of a tender ache in the space where darkness and desire coalesce into the surreal, the avant garde, the taboo.

I am an erotic romance incest author and illustrator with a singular story I tell without shame, time and again: a tale of father/daughter romance fraught with tension, with desire, with an inescapable--and sometimes supernatural--need to be together. I write romance and erotic romance set in different established universes, with different iterations of the same characters.

The stories center on an Afro-Arab man named Idris who is--or appears to be--in his sixties to seventies, who stands at seven and a half feet tall. He is in love with his biological daughter Ila, who has albinism and is--or appears to be--in her twenties to thirties, depending on the setting. She stands at an average height of five and a half feet tall. She is not small, her father is large.

I write incest erotica and romance for those that care about context and character, that want to sink their teeth into something more than singular erotic scenes meant to get the reader off. If you want a long, lingering look into their relationship build-up and their first times together in different settings, help me write my full-length romance novels by checking out the support options below.

If this has piqued your interest, if you like what I do, then I think it'll be worth your while. ♥


FIND ME
WEBSITE | SUBREDDIT | WATTPAD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

BUY BOOKS AND ART PACKS
EBOOKS | ARTPACKS

FREE ROMANCE
DANCE OF VEILS

FREE EROTICA
ON HER KNEES

SUPPORT ME

SUBSCRIBESTAR | NEWSLETTER



Popular posts from this blog

Mid Morning: Father/daughter Erotic Incest Art

A Welcome Distraction: Father/daughter Erotic Incest Art

Idolatry: Father/daughter Incest Romance Art