Idolatry: Father/daughter Incest Romance Art

 

i·dol·a·try
/īˈdälətrē/
extreme admiration, love, or reverence for something or someone.

---

Ila paying proper tribute to Idris as her Dominant and her father. ♥ Ring and knuckle kisses are very sensual and hot to me, and my husband all but asked for me to do something like this to help me get out of an artblock funk I've been in for the last little while. It kind of worked! And it gave me some new ideas, so. :)

Playing around with gold leaf on my monochromatic pieces too, and I definitely want to keep doing it. Might try out copper/silver accents down the line.

You can find more of my work at the links below. Thanks so much for looking! ♥

FIND ME
WEBSITE | SUBREDDIT | WATTPAD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

BUY BOOKS AND ART PACKS
EBOOKS | ARTPACKS

FREE ROMANCE
DANCE OF VEILS

FREE EROTICA
ON HER KNEES

SUPPORT ME

SUBSCRIBESTAR | NEWSLETTER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mid Morning: Father/daughter Erotic Incest Art

A Welcome Distraction: Father/daughter Erotic Incest Art