Mid Morning: Father/daughter Erotic Incest Art

 

Ila and Idris are a romantic father/daughter incest couple with a large age gap. Ila has albinism, and her father Idris has gigantism--she's not small, he's just very big.

-


This is an in-spirit redo of Late Afternoon from two and a half years ago. Except this time it's set in the Smoke and Silk duet's setting, and not the now-abandoned Victorian setting. I really had so much fun with this--I didn't realize just how much more detail I add to my more recent paintings until I compared the two of these illustrations side-by-side, haha. And I was worried that this one would be boring.

Also extremely pleased with the color on this one, too. I've often been praised for my super saturated, vibrant color in my paintings, and it's always bothered me. Not that people compliment me, but the color itself has always been something I was self conscious about because I never knew what the hell I was doing and it was never all that deliberate. This, though, was very deliberate, and I'm very happy with the result. :D

You can find more of my work at the links below. Thanks so much for looking! ♥

FIND ME
WEBSITE | SUBREDDIT | WATTPAD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

BUY BOOKS AND ART PACKS
EBOOKS | ARTPACKS

FREE ROMANCE
DANCE OF VEILS

FREE EROTICA
ON HER KNEES

SUPPORT ME

SUBSCRIBESTAR | NEWSLETTER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Welcome Distraction: Father/daughter Erotic Incest Art

Idolatry: Father/daughter Incest Romance Art