Forest Heat: Fantasy Father/daughter Erotic Incest Art



Ila and Idris are a romantic father/daughter incest couple with a large age gap. Ila has albinism, and her father Idris has gigantism--she's not small, he's just very big.

-

This piece is a redo of Her Father's Fire from almost two years ago, which was published in #Hardcover volume 2.

I decided to be proactive and redo a piece that I've come to have a lot of conflicting emotions about. Mostly, I think I wanted to showcase how far I've come in the last two years in terms of technical skill and storytelling, even if the storytelling isn't evident in the piece as it stands alone.

Because, at the end of the day, Her Father's Fire was a concept that spawned The Summoning, which looped in to inform that final piece for #Hardcover. And now, through all of those iterations, Her Fire--the novel--is "finished", and I wanted to pay homage to it as a concept.

You can find more of my work at the links below. Thanks so much for looking! ♥

FIND ME
WEBSITE | SUBREDDIT | WATTPAD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

BUY BOOKS AND ART PACKS
EBOOKS | ARTPACKS

FREE ROMANCE
DANCE OF VEILS

FREE EROTICA
ON HER KNEES

SUPPORT ME

SUBSCRIBESTAR | NEWSLETTER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mid Morning: Father/daughter Erotic Incest Art

A Welcome Distraction: Father/daughter Erotic Incest Art

Idolatry: Father/daughter Incest Romance Art